22nd December 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Whole time period of training at NDA?

If i would qualify the all different level of N D A examination like written, interview and medical fit then after how many times i would complete my training and get job ?

Related Questions:
5th August 2014, 02:51 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Whole time period of training at NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i would qualify the all different level of N D A examination like written, interview and medical fit then after how many times i would complete my training and get job ?
After qualified in all the three levels you have to undergo for training. The duration of the training is three years before the cadets join their respective Service Academies. The candidate must show good performance in their training period and the candidate should concentrate more training session and learn each and every technique their use.

-The Army training includes, Patrolling, Ambush and Map reading, Military strategies, Physical training etc...
-The Navy Training includes, Boat handling, Wind Surfing, Rowing etc..
-The Air Force training includes, Practical training of gliding etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?