5th September 2011, 05:56 PM
pragya kumari

What is the written exam syllabus of Management Trainee(Administration) job in Steel Authority of India? Past years question papers and the best books for practice?

Dear Sir.

I am applying for the Management Trainee(Admn.) Job in Steel Authority of India Limited but i am not able to get the written exam syllabus. kindly help me how to prepare for the examination and please send previous written exam question papers and also name of best book for practice.

with Regards
Pragya kumari

Related Questions:
  1. What is the exam syllabus for the Management(Admn) job in Steel Authority of India Limited? Previous years papers of the written exam?
  2. Steel Authority of India limited recruitment of management trainee(Technical) previous years question papers?
  3. What is the syllabus for recruitment of Management Trainees Administration in SAIL(Steel Authority of India)?
  4. Sample test papers of attendant cum technician written exam of steel authority of India?
  5. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam?
  6. Any job is there for 12th passed in Steel Authority of India limited?
  7. Jindal Steel Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Exam Previous Years Questions Papers and Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics
  8. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Senior Assistant(Electronics) written exam?
  9. Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India?
  10. Previous year question papers of SAIL Management Trainee Exam?
  11. Syllabus and Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) written exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  12. Past years question papers for HR MT exam? What is the syllabus of HAL?
  13. SAIL Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the syllabus for Steel Plant technical written exam?
  16. Question papers of past 5 years? Reference books for it?
  17. Download previous years solved question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Traffic Executives recruitment exam -- [New]
  18. Syllabus and previous years question papers for the post of Manager in Airport Authority of India?
5th November 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the written exam syllabus of Management Trainee(Administration) job in Steel Authority of India? Past years question papers and the best books for practice?

What is the written exam syllabus of Management Trainee(Technical) job in Steel Authority of India? Past years question papers and the best books for practice?

Regards,
Sushil
26th December 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the written exam syllabus of Management Trainee(Administration) job in Steel Authority of India? Past years question papers and the best books for practice?

What is the written exam syllabus of Management Trainee(Technical) job in Steel Authority of India? Past years question papers and the best books for practice
please sent it to my mail i.e, [email protected]
10th January 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

any material or papers for steel plant management trainee(technical) for electronics group ....any one plzz help

email: [email protected]
22nd April 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my b.tech in electronics & communication engg.i can't understand what is d syllabus in sail managment trainee(technical)..plz help me...my email id is
[email protected]
22nd April 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous question papers for steel plant management trainee(technical) for Electrical group with answers.
plz send to my email: [email protected]
25th April 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.
plz send e the previous year qus papers for SAIL management trainee technical for mechanical stream.
email [email protected]
1st May 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

hai sir,
plz send previous question papers and syallabus for the mt exam. i am eee student.
my e-mail id is......... [email protected]
6th May 2012, 01:05 AM
shreyas1991

plz send me the requisite material for E&C technical !! at [email protected]
11th May 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

What about technical paper in vizag steel recriutment? can you post this?
15th May 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

any material or papers for steel plant management trainee(technical) for electronics group ....any one plzz help
22nd May 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam,
plz send me syllabus of sail 2012 of management trainee administration HR,which is very important to start preparation because only few month is left 4 xam.plz send urgently on my email.id i.e [email protected]
9th June 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear ,
kindly send me the previous year question paper of MT administration HR at my email id, [email protected]
Thanks
11th June 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for sail management trainee 2012.....
plllz refer a good books also
mail me @[email protected]
5th July 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i want coal india syllabus and previous question papers for MT EXAM.
mail id:[email protected]
9th April 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Dear All,

Plz could you any one email me the SAIL Admin syllabus with module question papers for Management Trainees in Human Resources.
[email protected]
I'm looking forward your support to pursue further.

Thanks & Regards
Saravanan
1st July 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

please provide me syllabus for SAIL HR management Trainee (Administration) for 2013 along with sample model papers to: [email protected]
2nd July 2013, 12:52 PM
rohitbrjn

please send me the syllabus of SAIL MT exam computer science branch at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?