15th November 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

What's the procedure to get a seat in MS in Germany?

What is the procedure to get a seat in MS in Germany?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  2. What's the procedure to get a seat in MS in Germany?
  3. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  5. What is the percentage required to get a seat in Aeronautics?
  6. MSc Nursing Previous entrance question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  8. How to study masters education in germany?
  9. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  10. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany? -- [New]
  11. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  12. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  13. Can I get a seat in Germany for masters after completing B.Tech EEE with 57.8%?
  14. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  15. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  16. How can I apply in Germany for MBBS seat?
  17. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  18. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
7th January 2018, 12:24 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: What's the procedure to get a seat in MS in Germany?

The procedure for applying MS in Germany is below.
1. The very first requirement apart from your graduation is language proficiency. You need to learn German, because almost all the courses are thought in German. So you need write exams like DSH, TestDaf, which tests your language proficiency.
2. And also you need to give ILETS and GRE tests which are English proficiency tests.
3. Then you have to write higher education Entrance qualification which is HZB.
4. Then you have to apply for universities that you want to join in.
5. You can get your visa after you got admission in any of the university in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?