19th December 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?

Sir, I 'm a student of Mechanical Engineering 3rd year, would like to study M.Tech in Germany at reputed university after completing my B.Tech,I would like to know is Germany offering free study for me, if I secured 65% of marks, if so then intimate me the procedure for applying and it's each and every requirements. My email address is E-Mail: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  2. How to study masters education in germany?
  3. Education Abroad: I want to do B.E. from Germany -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany after completing BE in mechanical? How may I get free education?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  7. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  9. Which course should I take to do MS in Germany?
  10. Any university in Germany which offers Ph.D in Food Science for Indian Students? What is the admission procedure and scholarship procedure?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  12. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?
  13. Doing M.Tech in IIT Bombay and want to do Ph.D in Germany : Procedure to get a seat for Ph.D in Germany?
  14. Options available after completing Automobile Engineering?
  15. Is there any free education in Germany for MS?
  16. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  17. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  18. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
28th July 2014, 12:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?

You need to do the following to pursue your higher studies in Germany.
- You need to score very good marks in the entrance marks - GRE or SAT and IELTS or TOEFL.
- You need to choose certain universities as per the scores and apply online.
- You need to submit your resume and statement of purpose.
- On getting selected, you need to confirm admission in any one of the university and apply for VISA.

Yes, most of the German Universities offers education with exemption in tution fees. Currently two states are charging tuition/fee for MS in Germany
1) Lower Saxony(capital: Hanover) in the northwest
2) Bavaria (capital:Munich) in the south.
Rest of all states don't charge tuition, fee
11th August 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?

My name is Kunal Jain Iam doing B.Tech in ECE Branch and completed two years with 76% marks aggregate I want to do MS from best university in U.S.A Kindly let me know in which universities in U.S.A I can apply What should I do for total exemption in tution fess
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?