31st December 2017, 11:20 PM
Biswajitbiswas62

When was last SCRA Exam conducted and when the next will be conducted?

Would like to know the dates when was last SCRA Exam conducted and dates when the next exam will be going held?

3rd January 2018, 06:03 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: When was last SCRA Exam conducted and when the next will be conducted?

The acronym SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentice.

Earlier, Union Public Service Commission used to conduct this examination but from 2016, it was cancelled. It was last conducted in 2015.

There is no official notification by UPSC about when this exam will be conducted again.
3rd January 2018, 07:27 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When was last SCRA Exam conducted and when the next will be conducted?

SCRA refers to Special Class Railway Apprentice and SCRA examination was held by UPSC once every year for recruitment of candidates as engineers in Indian Railways by providing them mechanical engineering degree from Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur.

As far as you are concerned about the date for next SCRA examination then I would like to let you know that from 2016 UPSC is not conducting same examination. SCRA examination was held on 18th January 2015 for the last time.
3rd January 2018, 11:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of SCRA is Special Class Railway Apprentice exam.

This examination is no more conducted.

It was last conducted in 2015.

No information is available from UPSC about when it will be conducted again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?