20th May 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

When are we capable to give NDA examination? What are the terms and conditions? Which subject is important?

when we are capable to give nda examination?what are the terms and condition as about physical strenght ?which subjects are important?

22nd May 2012, 08:47 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are we capable to give NDA examination? What are the terms and conditions? Which subject is important?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when we are capable to give nda examination?what are the terms and condition as about physical strenght ?which subjects are important?
In order to write the NDA Exam,you need to complete higher secondary examination from a recognized board.
If you have qualified the higher secondary examination with subject combination of Physics and Mathematics, you will be eligible to apply for all the three wings of National Defense Academy (NDA):
  • Army Wing
  • Air Force Wing
  • Naval Wing

However, if you don't have the subject combination mentioned above, you will only be considered eligible to apply for the Army Wing of National Defense Academy (NDA).

Another important factor for NDA Exam is age limit. The minimum eligible age to be considered eligible for NDA Exam is 16 1/2 years and the maximum age limit is 19 years.

The NDA Exam is conducted twice a year and if you fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above, you may apply for either NDA I or NDA II conducted in the same year.
23rd June 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are we capable to give NDA examination? What are the terms and conditions? Which subject is important?

sir i m farhan sayed, giving 10th exam with general maths then i can apply for NDA exam in 12th or not?
which field i should go after 10th{commerce, science,arts }
12th August 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i'm amrit and i'm in 2
and i have give nda exam is it important to have a dmc of 2
12th August 2012, 06:07 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to three wings of NDA:-

-Indian Army
-Indian Navy
-Indian Air Force

A candidate become eligible to apply for NDA when he is in the final year of 12th standard or after completing the same in any stream from a recognised Board.

Apart from this the candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 year with good Physical Fitness.

A minimum physical standard to be maintained for aspiring candidate for NDA. I am attaching a chart of physical requirement which may be referred.

The candidate wish to apply Indian Navy and Air Force wing of NDA should have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subject of studies in 12 level and without these subjects he can only eligible to apply for Indian Army of NDA.

All subjects as per syllabus are very important for qualifying in entrance exam.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: docx General Physical and Mental Standards.docx(16.6 KB, 75 views)
2nd November 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

DO GIRLA HAVE RESERVATIONS IN NDA
27th April 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply for nda exam after graduation?
26th October 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

11th. Class students can attend. Nda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?