3rd May 2012, 11:20 AM

Where can I do B.Ed course being a Graduate and having no Teaching experience?

where can i do B.ed without teaching experience
I am Graduate from punjab university chandigarh, i have no experience in teaching line.

Related Questions:
  1. After studying M.Com distance course what should I do?
  2. Where can I do B.Ed course being a Graduate and having no Teaching experience?
  3. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  5. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  6. Information regarding the B.Ed course to join after having 8 experience of Teaching with Graduation?
  7. Can I join B.Ed after completing UG(BSc)
  8. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU without any teaching experience
  9. How can I do B.Ed through correspondence from Punjab without having teaching experience?
  10. List of recognized B.Ed correspondence courses? I am working women and have no experience in teaching
  11. Is teaching experience required for doing B.Ed under IGNOU?
  12. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  13. Eligibility For teaching in colleges after B.Tech and without having any teaching experience? -- [New]
  14. Will I be able to appear for trainee graduate teaching exam after passing 12th and 1 year diploma computer science
  15. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  16. Which are the B.Ed correspondence courses? I am a working women and have no experience in teaching
  17. Am I eligible to study B.Ed in Delhi University if pursuing PGDM course?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
3rd May 2012, 02:09 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where can I do B.Ed course being a Graduate and having no Teaching experience?

Students who aspire to be teacher opt for Bachelor of Education (b.ed) courses.

Bachelor of education (b.ed) course can be done only after graduation.

There is no need to have teaching experience for Regular Bachelor of education (b.ed) courses.

But Regular Bachelor of education (b.ed) courses could have age limit that's so of 28 yrs.

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLYING FOR B.ED ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

GRADUATION (B.SC,B.COM,BA)FROM RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY WITH AT LEAST 50% MARKS.

B.ED can be done regular or from distance education.

There are many universities which offers B.ED.

Almost all the reputed university conduct entrance exam for taking candidate in their college for B.ED course.

Every university/institute conduct their own entrance examination.

Different universities have Different notification date for entrance examination.

Decide the university/institution from where you would like to do your B.ED.

Purchase the prospectus of that particuler university/universities.

Fill the form for Entrance Exam submit on time.

Entrance Exam consist Questions on

• Teacher aptitude capablity
• General awareness
• English(comprehensive)
• Quantitative Aptitude

REGULAR B.ED can be done from

• DELHI UNIVERSITY
• MP UNIVERSITY
• RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY
• CCS UNIVERSITY
• IP UNIVERSITY

and

many more university
13th July 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I do B.Ed course being a Graduate and having no Teaching experience?

I am Monika and i am doing job in Revenue Dept. I want to do b.ed . But because lack of the time i cannot do it. Plz suzest me how can i do it? and from which university?
10th September 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limete to do b.ed
14th April 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i am radhika i got 41% marks in graduation is i eligible for B.ed from UP? if yes pl. suggest me any recognised university there to do b.ed corrospondence.
14th April 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i am radhika i got 41% marks in bcom is i eligible for B.ed?
14th May 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

At the age of 30, can i go for B.Ed stydies in india or abroad.
21st June 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

without working experience can i apply for b.ed with only b.sc in ignou university
26th March 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i do b.com from Lucknow university and i want do b.ed from correspondence course
1st April 2014, 02:48 PM
aenie

I m from lucknow I wanted to do b ed from correspondence but I have no teaching experience
6th May 2014, 11:24 AM
Mohit Bajaj

Thumbs up Re: Where can I do B.Ed course being a Graduate and having no Teaching experience?

Best College for the B.Ed in Lucknow

The MCSCOE ( Dr. MC Saxena College of Education ) is approved by NCTE, New Delhi and is affiliated to the Lucknow University. The college started its first batch in the year 2010-2011. The impressive infrastructure of MCSCOE matched with excellent logistics brings laurels to the group not only in the region but also in the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?