23rd August 2010, 12:00 AM

Where can I do training after 2nd year if I am B.Tech student in IT course?

sir,i m a b.tech student doing my course in information technology.....where can i do my training after 2nd year?????

Related Questions:
  1. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student?
  2. Companies offering Training for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Where can I pursue training while studying B.Tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  5. Procedure to apply for training in BSNL if last date is passed away? Does it helpful? What are the topics available in training for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  6. How may I do training at Rourkela or Bokaro steel plant? I'm student of B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year
  7. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
  9. Eligibility to apply for 6 weeks Internship in BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  10. Institutions offering Training programme in Kolkata for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  11. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  12. Where to apply for summer training after 2nd year B.tech in EEE in Bhubaneshwar?
  13. Winter Training in Design Software for B.Tech(Mineral Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Internship or training programme in Delhi for B.Tech ECE 2nd year pursuing student?
  15. How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  16. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  17. How may I apply for summer training at BHEL, Bhopal? I am 2nd year B.Tech(civil stream) student
  18. Procedure to apply for 6-7 weeks Training in BCCL-Dhanbad, OICL-Barauni, SAIL-Bokaro and Railway in Jasidih, Jhajha and Asansol for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
30th May 2011, 07:58 AM
stranger351

Default Re: Where can I do training after 2nd year if I am B.Tech student in IT course?

There are many industries which are looking for give training IT degree students.
Man companies in Chandigarh and Baddi area which are good.
Some of are-
CIPLA
Control Print Limited
TVS
Grovel
Mtech
So there are lot of companies in which you can take training.
30th May 2011, 03:12 PM
mandiv

Default Re: Where can I do training after 2nd year if I am B.Tech student in IT course?

hello
dear there are many company that would provide you training in your information technology field
you may go for
infosys
ibm
lmv
intelenet
any many more
all the best
30th May 2011, 03:13 PM
mandiv

Thumbs up Re: Where can I do training after 2nd year if I am B.Tech student in IT course?

hello
dear there are many company that would provide you training in your information technology field
you may go for
1. infosys
2. ibm
3. lmv
4. intelenet
any many more
all the best.....
31st May 2011, 09:37 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

there are so many private organization those provide training courses from engineering students in IT field and in other field also. you may do training from this type of private organization. they provide training by taking money.

the leading IT company and also some other company also provide training for the engineering candidates. TCS, CTS, Infosys these are also provide training for IT and Computer science engineering students. but without reference to get chance for training in these company are very much difficult. till you may try for training there.

you may do training on some computer courses or may learn some computer languages from popular computer training institution like NIIT and others. your institution also may arrange some training program for their 2nd year students. so you should contact with your institution training department. they will help you a lot.

best wishes.
31st May 2011, 10:56 AM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir,i m a b.tech student doing my course in information technology.....where can i do my training after 2nd year?????
hiii,
You may try for the CTs TCS
Accenture for your these MNC's take interview before jioning then provide you a greate chance to do your training ..
Good luck..
ankur
31st May 2011, 12:34 PM
babydoll

Hello,
There are many software companies and institutes which offers summer training to the B.Tech students in 2nd year and 3rd year.
For summer training you have to collect your NOC that is No objection Certificate from your college and send it to the HR of the company along with you latest resume.
After 15days you will receive the acknowledgement letter from the companies from which you have applied for.
Companies/Institutes where you can apply:
*IBM ACE
*BEL
*BSNL
*PHILIPS
*BHEL
and many other institutes which offers the summer training.
31st May 2011, 04:07 PM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
friend ,

there are various companies which will give you training some are:
infosys
comviva
pspl
tcs
cognizant

so contact them
1st June 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Which languages and corses you preffer for the 2nd year student of b.tech in IT.
20th July 2011, 03:18 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Software Related Courses:
1.C, C++
2.Java
3.ASP .NET
4.VB.NET
5.Oracle DBA
6.PGDCA
7.DTP courses
8.Animation,3D Graphics,
9.Autocad etc.,
IT jobs are available for B.Tech
Hi friend, Many IT jobs are available for B.Tech or IT student. Not only in Government also private sectors offers more jobs.
Some of the Government Sector jobs are:
1. BHEL
2. ISRO
3. SAIL
4. Banking sectors etc.,
List of Companies are:
1. TCS
2. CTS
3. Infosys
4. Accenture
5. HCL
6. Wipro
7. Mahindra
8. Apple
9. Dell
10. Machintosh
11. Honeywell Technologies in Bangalore
etc.,

Hardware Related Courses:
1. Diploma in hardware and Networking
2. Embedded Systems
3. Microprocessor etc.,

All the best.
25th July 2011, 06:41 PM
anil_kumar89

For summer training you have to collect your NOC that is No objection Certificate from
your college and send it to the HR of the company along with you latest resume.

List of Companies where you can do traning are.

BHEL
ISRO
Infosys
Accenture
TCS
HCL
SAIL
Wipro
Mahindra
28th August 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

what are the charges for training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?