25th January 2013, 04:21 PM
baharchem-40

Where to get admission in PG course in computer science after B.Tech?

Sir,

Kindly let me know:

1. where I could get admission in Post graduate course in Computer Science after B. Tech in computer science, tell me some places of universities and institutions in India and other developed countries like USA, UK, etc.

Sincerely

Bahar Ahmed

15th February 2013, 04:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get admission in PG course in computer science after B.Tech?

First of all, you need to decide on the course you are going to pursue PG. M.Tech degree can be pursued in any of the IIT’s or other reputed institutions by qualifying GATE. You should score well in GRE to seek admission in international Universities. University of Bridgeport, London South Bank University, etc is some of the Universities offering master’s degree in computer science. TOEFL score also mandatory to have admission to these Universities.
15th February 2013, 11:42 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where to get admission in PG course in computer science after B.Tech?

Hi Guest,

In order to get admission in PG course after B.Tech from ECE you need to give the entrance exam conducted by the state or central board.

GATE exam is conducted for the candidates to get admission in M.Tech

Apart from these there are various entrance exams held for the M.Tech course.

Thank you,

All the best.
9th August 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

can u plz suggest me any PG degree course in computer after btech in CSE which cn b completed in 1yr.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?