21st May 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Where to make domicile certificate in Gwalior?

I've made my domicile in 2009 from Gwalior, but now i am living in Bhopal since 10 years. So now from where i have to make it again. Help me it's urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  3. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  4. Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately?
  5. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  6. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges?
  7. Whether Domicile Certificate and Residence Certificate are same or not?
  8. Whether UPSC accepts hand made domicile certificate or demands the printed one?
  9. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  10. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  11. Consideration as local for EAMCET entrance exam of AP after completing schooling from 1st to 9th in abroad?
  12. Will there be any problem for me for IBPS exam, if got domicile from MP and SC caste certificate from Maharashtra?
  13. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  14. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  15. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired?
  16. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  17. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  18. Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college?
21st May 2017, 10:20 PM
help100%

Default Re: Where to make domicile certificate in Gwalior?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've made my domicile in 2009 from Gwalior, but now i am living in Bhopal since 10 years. So now from where i have to make it again. Help me it's urgent.
Look no need to worry, just find the Registrars office (https://www.mpigr.gov.in/pdf/subRegistrarOffice.pdf) or DM's Office (Sultania Rd, Kohefiza, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462001) at your city and pay a visit their, they will provide you the form for domicile certificate and will ask to submit it with the proof of documents like electricity bill, rent deed, land tax bill, etc.

Hope the above mentioned information of use to you, for further query do let us know.

Good Luck,

Help100%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?