27th October 2016, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Whether Chemical Technology is a good field for career or not?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Sc in Chemical Technology so can I pursue M.Sc Chemistry now? I also want to know whether Chemical Technology is a good field for career or not? Please share your views.

5th November 2016, 08:49 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Whether Chemical Technology is a good field for career or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed B.Sc in Chemical Technology so can I pursue M.Sc Chemistry now? I also want to know whether Chemical Technology is a good field for career or not? Please share your views.

If you want to do M.Sc in Chemical Technology, then there is a great idea. You can do the M.SC in Chemical technology. There are great opportunities of Chemical technology in India and in Foreign countries.
There are lots of job opportunities after Master in Chemical Technology course. You can join the following companies.

1. NALCO
2. CFTRI
3. NPCIL
4. National Chemical Laboratory.
and there is great demands in many universities and institutions.

You can also do it from Institute Of Chemical Technology, Mumbai. YOu can also take some help by visiting the below site.http://www.ictmumbai.edu.in
15th December 2017, 05:15 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Whether Chemical Technology is a good field for career or not?

Yes, definitely chemical technology is a good field. No one field can bad every field good in own way. The journal aims at a broad interdisciplinary readership, which includes both academia and industries, and covers the broad fields like Chemical Engineering, Catalysis, Leather Processing, Polymerization, Membrane Separation, Pharmaceuticals and Drugs, Agrochemicals, Reaction Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Petroleum Technology, Corrosion & Metallurgy, Process Engineering, Biotechnology, Design of Apparatus and Applied Chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?