31st December 2016, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Will I have to write entrance exam or can get admission on merit basis if got 9 CGPA in 10th exam? Procedure and application form for it?

Hello sir, I have got 9 CGPA (85%) in 10th exam and want to get admission in Polytechnic college. Will I have to write entrance exam or can get admission on merit basis? What is the procedure and when form available for it?

31st December 2016, 05:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I have to write entrance exam or can get admission on merit basis if got 9 CGPA in 10th exam? Procedure and application form for it?

The admission in most of polytechnic colleges whether government or private is offered through entrance examination.

So, you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission in polytechnic course.

The common eligibility criteria to appear for entrance examination is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

It is three year duration courses. The application form for admission in course will be available in month of March and April.
31st December 2016, 06:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I have to write entrance exam or can get admission on merit basis if got 9 CGPA in 10th exam? Procedure and application form for it?

1. You will have to appear for entrance examination of Polytechnic course conducted by state technical university or board. Every state conducts its own entrance examination for admission of candidates into polytechnic course.

2. You are eligible to appear for Polytechnic entrance exam with 9 CGPA in 10th board exam. No college takes admission based on percentage or merit. Application forms are available from month of March and examination is conducted in May. You can visit official website of your state technical university.
31st December 2016, 07:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get admission in government polytechnic colleges you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted for same.

But, in some of private institution you will be eligible to get admission on merit basis.

The application form for examination will be available after the 10th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?