25th July 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any age criteria for admission into Integrated Ph.D from IISC?

There is any age criteria for seeking admission for the course of integrated phd degree from iisc?

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  3. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?
  5. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  6. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  7. Does Integrated PhD(Biological Science) of IISC include Master's Degree also? What kind of qualification and jobs I can get through this? Can I mention Doctor prefix to my name? -- [New]
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam for M.Sc 1st year candidate?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  11. Is M.Sc integrated Ph.D course is regular one in IISC?
  12. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  13. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  14. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  16. Is it possible to do M.Sc again as a part of integrated PhD?
  17. How can I apply for Integrated PhD course in IISC, Bangalore being a T.Y.B.Sc(Physics) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  18. Previous 5 years question papers for integrated PhD in Biological Science at IISc?
31st December 2011, 05:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any age criteria for admission into Integrated Ph.D from IISC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is any age criteria for seeking admission for the course of integrated phd degree from iisc?
No there isn't any age criteria to pursue Ph.D from Indian Institute of Science (IISC).

However, it would have been better if you would have mentioned the degree course you want to purse. We would have assisted and advised you in a much better way. We could do that now as well, but there are hundreds of Ph. D degrees to pursue from! And it is not possible to enlist and give details of all those degrees.

For further reference visit:
http://www.iisc.ernet.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?