12th August 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in NPCIL being a M.Sc(Nuclear Physics) student of Osmania University?

Hello,
I am going to complete my M.Sc in Nuclear Physics which I am doing from Osmania University. I would like to get job in NPCIL. Can you please tell me how I can get job there?

30th August 2015, 09:55 AM
candycrush

Default Re: How can I get job in NPCIL being a M.Sc(Nuclear Physics) student of Osmania University?

NPCIL conducts scientists posts examination form time to time for the MSC and the engineering degree holders.

You are required to appear for these tests.

NPCIL takes exam which is online exam.

Pattern

The examination is a 2 hours Computer based upon online test CBT

The exam shall consists of 100 question of. 3 marks each making a total if 300 .

There is negative narking in the exam and for each incorrect answer 1 marks shall be deducted.

There shall be no question of general knowledge or the English ,

You shall have to appear for the question relevant to your discipline only.

Your qualification in the written test you shall have to appear for the interview.

This year the cutoff for the selection interview was 168 out of 300
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?