29th March 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in SJVN Limited Executive Trainee recruitment?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you provide me the information of selection procedure in SJVN Limited Executive Trainee recruitment of this year. I want to join through this recruitment as an Executive Trainee. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

1st April 2019, 08:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in SJVN Limited Executive Trainee recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of SJVN Limited Executive Trainee recruitment will be done through written examination and interview. Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for personal interview. Based on the candidate’s performance in both the written examination and personal interview, final selection of candidates will be done for the post of SJVN Limited Executive Trainee recruitment.
1st April 2019, 12:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have applied for SJVN Limited Executive Trainee recruitment, will have to face a computer based examination at first. Then the candidates who qualifies the examination, will have to appear for a group discussion followed by a personal interview for the final selection.
1st April 2019, 04:35 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, the selection of the candidate in SJVN Limited Executive Trainee recruitment will be done on the basis of three stages are given below.

SELECTION PROCESS

1. All India Computer Based Test

2. Group discussion

3. Interview.

APPLICATION FEE

** General/EWS and OBC candidates = Rs.600

** SC/ST/PWD candidates = No fee
1st April 2019, 06:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Selection will be on merit which will be decided on the basis of the following stages.

- Computer Based Test: The test will be in two parts, Part-I will consist of 120 multiple-choice questions of the relevant discipline and Part-II will consist of 30 multiple-choice questions on Executive Aptitude.

- Group Discussion & Personal Interview: Based on the merit and requirement, the candidates qualifying the computer based test will be informed separately and will be required to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
1st April 2019, 08:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in SJVN Limited Executive Trainee recruitment will be done in the following stages:

Computer Based Test: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of online test.

Group Discussion & Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates from online test will have to undergo Group Discussion and Personal Interview before the final selection.

For details, you can visit official notification link given below:
http://sjvn.nic.in/writereaddata/Por...isciplines.pdf
1st April 2019, 09:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection process of SJVN Limited Executive Trainee recruitment:

The detailed selection process of this SJVN Limited Executive Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - SJVN Limited

Name of the Job Position - Executive Trainee

>> Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ All India Computer Based Test
@ Group Discussion
@ Personal Interview

Click here for official notification

Click here for Addendum

Click here to Apply Online
2nd April 2019, 02:17 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure in SJVN (Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited) Limited Executive Trainee recruitment will be based on All India Computer Based Test, Group discussion and Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.sjvn.nic.in.
2nd April 2019, 04:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you provide me the information of selection procedure in SJVN Limited Executive Trainee recruitment of this year. I want to join through this recruitment as an Executive Trainee. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

Selection procedure in SJVN Limited for the Executive Trainee recruitment is given below:

All India Computer Based Test

Group Discussion

Personal Interview

Candidates are shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview on the basis their performance in the All India Computer Based Test. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?