27th February 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a government job after completion of BAMS course?

What should I do to get a government job after completion of BAMS course? What should I do next to get the government job? Can you let me know about the exams which I need to prepare and also what to be done next? Awaiting for the answer.

16th March 2016, 11:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a government job after completion of BAMS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do to get a government job after completion of BAMS course? What should I do next to get the government job? Can you let me know about the exams which I need to prepare and also what to be done next? Awaiting for the answer.
The aspirant has to register his/her BAMS degree with the Ayurveda Boards controlled by State and Central Governments. Then the aspirant have to apply for the vacancies in the government hospitals, ESIC hospitals, municipal corporation hospitals for the post of Assistant Medical Officer, Pharmacist etc. You can get the details in the newspapers through advertisements and in the websites of the organizations. You have to apply to the vacancies, after short listing of applications you will be called for an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?