4th November 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee expenses of B.F.Sc(Aquaculture) in Marathwada Agriculture University?

Can I know the admission procedure in Marathwada Agriculture University for B.F.Sc(Aquaculture) course? Please tell me the fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?
  2. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  3. Admission criteria and fee expenses of PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? Age limit to apply?
  4. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PhD(Mathematics) in Manav Bharati University?
  5. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBA in Xavier University?
  7. Reputed colleges which offer MBA in India for B.Com graduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  8. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Master of Social Work in Lucknow University?
  9. Admission procedure and fee expenses of studying M.Phil(Physics) in Mangalore University?
  10. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  11. Admission procedure and subjects enlisted to study LLM in GLC, Mumbai? Total fee expenses and seat availability?
  12. Can I get admission to study PhD in IT/Computer Engineering in Mumbai University being MCA postgraduate? Procedure, eligibility to apply and fee expenses?
  13. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study B.Ed in Mumbai University? List of colleges in Mumbai West?
  14. Admission procedure and fee expenses of MFA(Graphics) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  15. Admission procedure and fee expenses of PhD in History course in Central University of Karnataka?
  16. Best colleges offering M.Sc(CS) in Karnataka? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  17. Does Shobhit University offer M.Com course? Eligibility to get admission and fee expenses?
  18. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
29th July 2017, 12:12 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses of B.F.Sc(Aquaculture) in Marathwada Agriculture University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know the admission procedure in Marathwada Agriculture University for B.F.Sc(Aquaculture) course? Please tell me the fee expenses also. Thank you!
The admission will be based on the marks obtained in the 12th board examination and Marathwada Agriculture University may also conduct their own entrance exam within the college. So, please well prepare for the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?