12th December 2016, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in BA Distance course from MDU after 2 year of completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I had completed my Intermediate last year and now I want to take a Gap this year and pursue BA course from next year. I want to know can I take admission in BA Distance course from MDU after 2 year of completing class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i be eligible for admission in PG course from MDU? I want to take admission in PG course distance learning from MDU
  2. Can I do Ph.D after completing MCA(Distance learning) from MDU?
  3. What do if Principal is not providing me the Migration certificate?
  4. How to take admission in MDU in BSc through correspondence? I have passed 12th this year with 75% in PCM
  5. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  6. Eligibility for MDU admission after completing graduation with 49.25% and awaiting post graduation results?
  7. Can I take admission in June-July in MDU university for B.Ed correspondence if my results are pending till October? Fee structure of B.Ed for two years or single year?
  8. How to get admission in MDU for B.Ed?
  9. What is the date of announcement of results of B.A 2nd year for MDU
  10. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  11. Possibility to do distance LLB in MDU, Rohtak for 32 years old candidate? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Com after completing class 12th (Maths and Biology)? How much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  13. What should I do to join B.Ed 1 year correspondence course in MDU? Is there any colleges of MDU in Noida? From where to get the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do B.Ed after completing BCA from MDU with 70%?
  15. How can I get admission for pursuing Degree course after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  16. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  17. Can I apply for government teaching jobs of class 12th level having B.Ed and M.Com through distance?
  18. Can I get admission in IIM after completing class 12th (PCM)?
14th December 2016, 10:29 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in BA Distance course from MDU after 2 year of completing class 12th?

Maharshi Dayanand University is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India.

BA stands for Bachelor of Art. The duration of this course is three years.

For BA course candidate should have 12th passed from a recognized board.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to take admission in BA Distance course from MDU after 2 year of completing class 12th.

For more information you can visit at the official website: www.mdurohtak.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?