12th May 2016, 05:22 PM
Parul ah

What do if Principal is not providing me the Migration certificate?

I passed out my 12th last year from CBSE .That time I want about to take admission in kjc, Bangalore. But unfortunately seats were full. So that time I took admission in dav college which is affiliated to mdu. And luckily this year I got admission in kjc ,Bangalore and my previous college principal not giving me my migration. What to do???

Related Questions:
  1. How to change the school in 11th after registration?
  2. Is it possible to get admission to 12th directly in a different school?
  3. Can I reappear for supplementary exam from different school for 12th CBSE board?
  4. Is it possible to change my board from U.P. to CBSE? What is the process?
  5. How to take migration certificate online?
  6. Is it possible to get admission of class 12th in another school if I have failed in 11th standard?
  7. How can I take out my online migration certificate of CBSE Board?
  8. Age criteria for admission in central schools and public school?
  9. Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard?
  11. How can I get the migration certification from online when I want to change the school for 11th?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in class 10th in any CBSE school in Navi Mumbai while transferring from Allahabad to Mumbai?
  13. Is it possible for me to get admission in 10th standard in abroad after completion of 9th in India?
  14. What is the procedure we need to follow to change school while doing 9th standard?
  15. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can i get migrated from DAV chandigarh to DAV Delhi?
  17. What will happen if we transfer from one school to another in the middle? Do we need to repeat the same class again in the new school?
  18. What is the process of getting admission in graduation?
12th May 2016, 09:11 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What do if Principal is not providing me the Migration certificate?

You will have to convince your Principle in your style because it depends on his mood only to give your Migration Certificate. There is one proper manner to get any certificate from college or schools and you must have to follow that chain. You can take help of your parent in this case, because if your parents will ask for the same to your Principle then it will be more beneficial.

Then also if Principle is not ready to give your Migration Certificate then you can file one complaint against Principle in consumer forum. Just within two weeks you will get any positive feedback. Try to handle this situation is a very passionate manner as it is related to your education.
13th May 2016, 03:19 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parul ah View Post
I passed out my 12th last year from CBSE .That time I want about to take admission in kjc, Bangalore. But unfortunately seats were full. So that time I took admission in dav college which is affiliated to mdu. And luckily this year I got admission in kjc ,Bangalore and my previous college principal not giving me my migration. What to do???
After completing 12th standard you took admission in a college of MDU(Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak) last year and now you want to take admission in other college but MDU's college principal is not providing you migration certificate . In this case you should go and meet the college officials and put your concern to them whether it is in the form of written or oral. if it still doesn't work then you should go and meet the university official and discuss the issue and ask to provide migration certificate.
13th May 2016, 08:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

If your principal is not providing you the Migration Certificate, there might be a some reason. If there is no reason, the principal will definitely give your Migration Certificate. The reason may be your college fee dues, misbehaviour, etc.,. If your are having college fee dues then, you can clear the fee amount and you can get the Migration Certificate.
14th May 2016, 06:30 PM
monu2681992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parul ah View Post
First of all you need to ask your college principal that why he is not giving you migration certificate.
Why has he resumed the processing of the Migration certificate.
Whether your school fee is due or you need to pay some defaulter fee to the organization, just get it these information as soon as possible.

Because these are the most probable reason for holding your migration degree by the principal, and there seems to be no any genuine reason for the same.
16th November 2017, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

I passed my 12th in 2017 and being a medical student gave NEET but wasn't able to get a medical seat so I took admission into a college in Punjab.
But that was a wrong decision and now I want to take admission in DU next year. So will I get my 12th migration certificate back from the college that I had submitted during the time of admission as it will be required during DU admission?
24th September 2019, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I take admission in Bhopal engineering college and submit my tc and migration but now I want to take admission in Pune but my college is not giving my documents as they say enrollment is done what can I do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?