12th April 2016, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Is correspondence B.Pharmacy course equivalent to regular one? Is it valuable?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know that is correspondence B.Pharmacy course is valuable or not? Is it equal with regular B.Pharmacy Degree? Please clear my doubt.

Related Questions:
  1. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  2. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  3. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  4. Is PG in correspondence valuable enough?
  5. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?
  6. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  7. Best reputed correspondence universities to pursue Masters in Hospital Administration? Is correspondence equivalent to regular course?
  8. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  9. Will it be valuable to do M.E. Correspondence? Which university to prefer?
  10. Completed MCA with 48% : Will I get a job in a good company? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  12. Can I do MCA correspondence in the month of November? I have done my BCA form Bangalore University
  13. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course
  14. B.Tech from non-AICTE approved college is valuable? Distance B.Tech and B.Tech full time course are both equal?
  15. Tips to study for M.Com entrance exam?
  16. Is correspondence M.Tech valuable? Which are the top colleges in Chennai? Is it necessary to write any entrance for correspondence MBA or M.Tech?
  17. Is completing Ph.D through correspondence valuable? I've completed my M.Tech and currently working in an MNC
  18. Can a 10th pass student do masters degree at the age of 34?
15th April 2016, 12:23 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is correspondence B.Pharmacy course equivalent to regular one? Is it valuable?

Yes, definitely the correspondence course in B.Pharmacy course is valuable, you should not worry about it. It is equivalent to the regular course, so if you want to pursue it through distance there will be no problem.
15th April 2016, 05:49 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is correspondence B.Pharmacy course equivalent to regular one? Is it valuable?

Let me clear your doubt that both are equivalent. In correspondance there is no need to attend classes and in regular mode attending class is important otherewise there is no any differences. Passing from both mode is valuable if you have done through a recognized university.
15th April 2016, 09:16 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# There is misconception among the people that correspondence courses are not valid and good.

# Please note both correspondence and regular courses are equally good. Both correspondence and regular courses similar curriculum.

# Moreover, correspondence courses are comparatively cheaper than regular courses.

# Only the thing to keep in mind while pursuing correspondence course that correspondence course must affiliated with any UGC or AICTE university.

# Only the plus point in regular course is that student remain in touch continuously with curriculum through regular class-room. In correspondence course, student is not in regular touch with curriculum.

# If one is not able to pursue regular course, then he/she must go for correspondence course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?