13th December 2016, 02:17 PM
naveenkumarsh15

How can I pursue CA course after completing B.Com from Bangalore University? What is the procedure for admission?

Respected Sir, I am now studying in B.Com 2nd year from Bangalore University. I want to do CA after completing my B.Com course. I want to know
What are the steps have to be taken by me to do CA? How can I prepare for that exam from now? How can I improve my knowledge from now which will helps me in the future? please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  2. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  4. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? What is the procedure for admission?
  7. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  8. Can I pursue M.Ed directly after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  9. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D in IIT Chennai and IISC Bangalore?
  10. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  11. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  12. Can I pursue M.Tech after completing B.Sc IT? What is the procedure of admission and which college offers M.Tech course?
  13. Can I pursue BBA after completing BA course? Procedure of admission
  14. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  15. Which is the best college in Bangalore to pursue B.Com? I want to do CS
  16. Can I get admission in MA after completing B.Com? What is the procedure of admission?
  17. Can I pursue MS after completing BAMS in Allopathy? What is the procedure to apply for admission? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure to pursue BA course from Delhi University? How much should I score in class 12th for admission?
15th December 2016, 08:03 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue CA course after completing B.Com from Bangalore University? What is the procedure for admission?

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy course. Graduates in commerce are directly eligible for second stage of this course which is Integrated Professional Competence course if they have minimum of 55% marks in bachelor of commerce.

Graduates are not required to appear for Common Proficiency test. You should work on subjects like accountancy, mercantile law, economics etc to clear IPCC exam which is very hard. Early preparation is required to clear this stage in first attempt.
15th December 2016, 10:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue CA course after completing B.Com from Bangalore University? What is the procedure for admission?

If you can complete your B.Com from Bangalore university with at least 55% marks, then you will be eligible for direct admission for CA IPCC without qualifying CPT. Hence, at the moment you are not having B.Com degree, that means you can now apply only for CA CPT.

For registration go to the official website and get the application form. These days there is online procedure to apply for it. You have to send the application with all the required documents after filling the form.
16th December 2016, 02:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenkumarsh15 View Post
Respected Sir, I am now studying in B.Com 2nd year from Bangalore University. I want to do CA after completing my B.Com course. I want to know
What are the steps have to be taken by me to do CA? How can I prepare for that exam from now? How can I improve my knowledge from now which will helps me in the future? please answer as soon as possible.

You can join the CA Intermediate (IPC) course directly, if you have passed the B.Com course with a minimum of 55% marks. You can get the application form and prospectus from the Decentralized offices/Branches of the institute. You can submit the filled in registration forms for Intermediate Course to the concerned Regional Office. The candidates after completing the IPC course can do articleship with the practicing Auditor for 30 months and after completion of this, you can join the CA Final course. So after completion of B.Com, you can join the CA IPC course. The details are all available in the ICAI website, Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?