3rd October 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in B.Com for Executive Programme?

Sir , myself Meenakshi. I have completed graduation in B.Com and my degree percentage is 52. Sir i want to ask how much percentage is required for Executive Programme?

4th October 2015, 07:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in B.Com for Executive Programme?

There is no restriction on minimum percentage required in graduation to be eligible for direct entrance to Executive Programme. The graduate candidate can directly apply for the Executive Programme directly without applying for the Foundation Course.

CS stands for Company Secretary.Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) offers CS course . The CS Exam is conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December.

There are three stages in CS course :

*Foundation programme,

*Executive programme and

*Professional Programme.

The time duration required to complete the CS course are as under :-

*Foundation Programme - 8 months ,

*Executive Programme - 9 months ,

*Professional Programme - 9 months ,

*Management Training - 15 months .

Aspirants who wants to join the CS Programme after 10+2 pass or equivalent has to undergo three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course i.e.

Foundation Programme

Executive Programme

Professional Programme

Aspirants who have cleared CA-CPT or have cleared CMA Foundation Exams or possess a Master’s degree in any discipline other than Fine Arts are exempt from appearing CS Foundation Exams.Those Students have to undergo two stages of the Company Secretaryship i.e.

Executive Programme

Professional Programme

-A candidate is declared to have passed the Foundation / Executive / Professional examination, if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.
18th July 2017, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required in B.Com for Executive Programme?

I HAVE PASSED B.COM AND IHAVE 46 PER. IN B.COM I HAVE TAKE ADDMISSION IN CS EXECUTIVE CAN I DO THIS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?