6th June 2015, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 12th class to take admission in accountancy? Best colleges and institutes in West Bengal for the same?

Hello sir,
I am student of class 12th and I want to start my career in accountancy. I am confused about.. what is minimum % for taking admission in accountancy honers. And where are the best institutes and collage in west bengal. please answer my question .

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?
  2. How to get admission in SRCC after studying in class 12th? What is the least percentage required in 12th
  3. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)?
  4. Outside state students eligible for WBJEE?
  5. Percentage required for admission to IITs for electrical branch? Best colleges in West Bengal for M.Tech?
  6. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to take admission in distance graduation program in Accountancy Honors from IGNOU West Bengal after Higher Secondary with Arts stream?
  8. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  9. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  10. Procedure to apply in B.Com for 12th student? How can I get admission form of B.Com? From where I will get form?
  11. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  12. Best institutes in India for Astrobiology course? How much percentage is required in class 12th?
  13. How much rank is required in JECA exam to get admission in Government Colleges of West Bengal?
  14. Last 5 years jeca questions with answers?
  15. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  16. JECA MCA after PGDCA and Chemistry Honors?
  17. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges?
  18. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
6th June 2015, 10:16 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th class to take admission in accountancy? Best colleges and institutes in West Bengal for the same?

The minimum percentage required for doing Accountancy course is "55% marks" or above. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for Accountancy course is 12th Class or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university. Here is the list of colleges/ institutes offer Accountancy courses in west Bengal.

Institutes/ Colleges offer Accountancy Course in West Bengal:

>> Asansol Branch of EIRC of ICAI, Asansol, West Bengal
Ph. No: +91 341 256503
Address: Sri Aurobindo Bhawan, Raimoni Lane, Near UGMK Girls High School, Asansol-713301
http://www.eircindia.org

>> Dum Dum Motijheel Rabindra Mahavidyalaya
Ph. No: 033 2560 2783
Address: 208/B/2, Dum Dum Road, Dum Dum, Kolkata, West Bengal-700074
http://www.ddmrm.org

>> Purash Kanpur Haridas Nandi Mahavidyalaya
Ph. No: 03214 250 236/ 250 941
Address: P.O.Kanpur District, Howrah, West Bengal, PIN-711410
http://pkhnm.org/
6th June 2015, 02:09 PM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th class to take admission in accountancy? Best colleges and institutes in West Bengal for the same?

Minimum Percentage require to take admission in Accountancy must be 60% and you must have all the Subject passed with distinction, then only you will be able to take admission in Accountancy. So, some of the Best colleges you need to know in West Bengal are :

1. Guru Gobind School.
2. Karunaya School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?