1st August 2016, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

PO or Clerk job without graduation is possible?

Dear Sir, I have completed my 12th and also BA-part 1(2015). After that left my study. I didn't completed my graduation. Now I want a good job (PO or clerk) in the field of banking.

1st August 2016, 05:16 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: PO or Clerk job without graduation is possible?

To apply for the post of Probationary Officer or Clerk, one must be graduate from a recognized university. Whether you apply for private sector banks or public sector banks, without graduation you can not apply. There was a time when banks used to ask for 12th for clerk jobs, but now all ask for graduation as a minimum qualification. So, I suggest you to complete graduation not for only the bank jobs but for your future.
1st August 2016, 05:23 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

It is not possible to get a job in banks either as clerk or PO if you don't have a bachelors degree.

The minimum qualification required to get a job in banking sector is graduation in any discipline.

So, you have to complete your graduation first.

Then you can apply for any sort of jobs in banking sector.
1st August 2016, 05:45 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have completed my 12th and also BA-part 1(2015). After that left my study. I didn't completed my graduation. Now I want a good job (PO or clerk) in the field of banking.

Sorry, it is not possible to get a Probationary Officer or Clerk job in Banks without graduation degree. The candidates who wish to join as a Clerk or a PO in nationalized banks or private banks; they should have studied at least a graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. They have to appear for different written test for clerk and PO posts. The recruitment will be done through IBPS and the banks individually like SBI, LVB, United Bank of India etc. So you have to complete your graduation for a Clerk or PO job in banks.
1st August 2016, 08:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get a job as a Probationary Officer or Clerk in Banking field without completing your Graduation. To be eligible to participate in Banking recruitment process, you should have passed Graduation or equivalent degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Since, you have completed only BA first year, without completing three years B.A course, you can't get a PO or Clerk job in Banking field.
1st August 2016, 08:21 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having not completed your graduation degree you are not eligible for becoming either bank clerk or bank probationary officer in any nationalized banks of India as for the same the minimum qualifications required are as given below :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* You must have either completed your graduation degree in any discipline or must be in the final year same from a recognized university.

* You must have the knowledge to work on computer along with good communication skills.

* Your age must be within 20 years to 28 years for the post of bank clerk and 21 years to 30 years for the post of bank probationary officer. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the norms.

For more details and updates regarding the concerned entrance examination you can visit the links www.ibps.in or www.sbiexam.com.
1st August 2016, 08:28 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to apply for Bank PO or Clerk job without graduation.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for bank job for PO or Clerk are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed Bachelors degree or equivalent from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit should be from 20 years to 30 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection procedure involves of

* Written Test , and

* Interview .

The written Exam consist of the following subjects.

Reasoning

Aptitude

General English

Banking awareness

Computer Knowledge.
1st August 2016, 09:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, It's not possible for you to apply for PO or Clerical based jobs without Graduation. Before that, I suggest you know the basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Banking based examinations.

>> Candidates must have completed B.Tech/ B.E/ or any other Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Any stream in Graduation is allowed. But Graduation PASS is compulsorily required.

>> There is no certain minimum percentage required in Graduation in order to be eligible.

>> I suggest you to first complete Graduation in order to be eligible for appearing in Banking PO or Clerical Cadre Exams.
1st August 2016, 10:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get PO or clerk job without graduation in India. The minimum qualification for it is a degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
You can take admission in any UGC approved university for a degree programme now, if you are interested in becoming a PO or clerk in future.
1st August 2016, 11:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No as per the eligibility criteria candidate must have pursued degree course in any stream with at least 60% marks from recognised University and age limit should be in between 21 to 30 years for PO and 18 to 32 years for clerical posts.
Where as you can appear for the clerical exams in which the eligibility criteria is 12th standard.
But most of the banks need clerks with degree courses.
2nd August 2016, 12:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry that you are not eligible for Bank PO or Clerk examination without completing Graduation. It is mandatory that you must complete Bachelor degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university to be eligible for Bank PO or Clerk examination. I suggest you to continue your studies and complete your Graduation with good marks to be eligible for Banking examination.

Eligibility criteria for Bank Exams :

Educational Qualification:

- The candidate must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

Age limit:

- For Clerk exam: The candidate age should be not less than 20 years and not more than 28 years.
- For PO exam: The candidate age should be not less than 20 years and not more than 30 years.

Official website - Click Here
2nd August 2016, 01:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that it is not possible for you to apply for the above mentioned post without having cleared your graduation as it is the minimum eligibility requirement in order to apply for the post. Therefore, I suggest you to kindly complete your graduation first and then apply for the job post.
3rd August 2016, 09:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible to grab a PO or Clerical job without the completion of your Graduation.
Candidates those who have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognised University are eligible for the above mentioned post.
Candidates age must be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?