4th November 2015, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Internship in TCS being a CSE graduate? Last date of application?

Sir,
I have completed my B.E. in Computer Science Engineering this year and willing to work in Abroad. But I want to do internship 1st in a good company. I have heard that TCS is offering Internship. But I don’t know I am eligible or not. So, I want to know about my eligibility. Also tell me when the date of application is over?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in DRDO, Wipro, TCS and Microsoft, India for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  2. Procedure for doing internship in TCS for CSE student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in Infosys, IBM and TCS for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  5. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  6. How to apply for one month internship in TCS?
  7. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?
  9. Procedure to apply for internship in TCS, Bangalore?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Mumbai for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for internship in BHEL while doing final B.Tech CSE course? What are the steps which I need to follow for it?
  13. How can I apply for Autumn Internship in IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  14. Does Aon Hewitt offer Internship to CSE graduate?
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  17. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  18. Internship in TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
15th November 2015, 04:16 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Internship in TCS being a CSE graduate? Last date of application?

Let me tell you that after completion of your technical degree, doing internship is a waste of time. Instead of doing internship you need to find and get good job. Internships are for the college students. being fresher you can get good job but after one year it will be very difficult for you to even apply for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?