28th May 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

BBA student can apply for internship? Procedure for it?

What is the procedure for applying for internship if I am perusing BBA? Can I apply for internship if I am persuing BBA?

31st May 2016, 10:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BBA student can apply for internship? Procedure for it?

It is good to see you aspiring for internship opportunities after completion of your BBA course. You can definitely opt for internship opportunity as there are various opportunities available. The procedure of application of internship depends on the concerned company in which you are applying for internship. Some companies have online provision of application for the internship opportunity, while some have only offline mode of application. Some also recruit through third party internship portals. Hence, first of all, you should upload your profile in the leading internship portals which will fetch you good number of opportunities and then you can also research on the internet and freelancing sites to get updates on more internship opportunities.
17th March 2021, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: BBA student can apply for internship? Procedure for it?

How to apply in any company for internship bba students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?