2nd February 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Best companies to apply for an Internship for EEE final year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?

Hi Friends,
I am an EEE final year student and I want to know what are all the procedures to do Internship in best companies in Chennai? Kindly help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  2. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship in IT companies?
  6. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  8. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. What is the procedure and companies names to apply for internship after completion of MBA HR?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  11. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  12. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  13. Procedure to apply for one month Internship in BHEL, Ranipet for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  14. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  15. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  16. List of companies offering Internship for EEE student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  17. Internship in Siemens being a 3rd year EEE student from IEM, Kolkata?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
30th April 2016, 12:54 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best companies to apply for an Internship for EEE final year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?

Good companies for you in Chennai :

** Vinai Electric Company  

Address : No 4/123, Balaji Nagar, 1ST Street, (Near Ramachandra Medical College), Kuluthuvanchery, Ayyappanthangal, Poonamallee,, Chennai, 602122
Phone : 094444 08320

** Electric Pvt Ltd  

Address : Dr V S Estate, Thiruvanmiyur, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600041
Phone : 044 2492 5923

** Euro Process Automatik  

Address : 250C/North Phase, Sidco Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600098
Phone : 044 2623 1022

** Shreem Electric Ltd. Chennai, Tamilnadu  

Address: Poes 1st St, Subbarayan Nagar, Teynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?