2nd July 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Internship programme in GAIL, SAIL or BHEL if pursuing 4th year of B.Tech(ECE)?

hiiii

i m persuing my b.tech 4th year.. n branch electronics n communication engineering in durgapur .. n my total aggrigate is 80% upto knw... cn i apply in GAIL,BHEL,SAIL for internship...
plz help me..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application?
  3. Can I apply for NTPC, BHEl, GAIl, SAIL and other PSU's exam?
  4. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
  5. Can I apply for NTPC, NHDC, ONGC, IOCl, HPCL, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student? -- [New]
  7. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  8. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  9. Summer Internship programme in BHEL or SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  10. How can I get entry in government company like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, HAL?
  11. List of books to be referred for PSU exam such as SAIL,BHEL,GAIL in the field of HR?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. Previous years papers of PSU's like BHEL,NTPC, ONGC, IOCL, GAIL, SAIL etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
  15. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL?
  16. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  17. Can I apply for Internship in BHEL of Bhopal being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year Electrical Engineering? How to apply for this?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
26th September 2016, 03:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Internship programme in GAIL, SAIL or BHEL if pursuing 4th year of B.Tech(ECE)?

Yes, being a student of B.Tech electronics and communication engineering 4th year, you can apply for internship in SAIL, GAIL and BHEL. As you have scored an aggregate of 80% marks till now, so with this percentage you can definitely apply for internship in these organisations.

You can go directly and meet the HR department of the mentioned companies regarding your request for internship or you can contact them through the training and placement cell of your college.

You can also apply through referral of the employees who are working at present in the company. This is the most easiest process amongst all.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?