20th May 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How to apply and what is the procedure to apply for internship training in L&T Chennai or Bangalore?

sir,
i m studying civil engineering 3year nw..
i want to do my internship training in l&t chennai or bangalore
can any1 please send me the details of hw to apply what are the procedures to be done..
please any1 help me..
send 2 my id :[email protected]
is % is important for internship training ?
please help me

26th September 2016, 02:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply and what is the procedure to apply for internship training in L&T Chennai or Bangalore?

In order to apply for internship in Larsen and Tourbo (L&T), you should contact your college first. Get a permission letter and a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the training and placement cell of your college stating your request for internship and the area of your training.

You can also look for a reference like a friend or a relative working there at a respectable position. You can get the internship very easily through their referral.

Next you have to prepare a detailed resume, attach the relevant documents and send it to the HR department of L&T.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets shortlisted. After that attach the NOC with the acknowledgement and send them back again to the authorities of L&T. After a short period of time you will be called for interview or you may be interviewed through telephone. And hence, after clearing the interview you can start your internship in L&T.

Yes, percentage is very important in order to apply for internship in L&T. You should hold an aggregate score of minimum 60% marks in the previous years of your course. Candidates scoring below this mark are not eligible to apply for internship in L&T.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?