18th July 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Internship in Siemens India for Mechanical 3rd year student? Duration of this Internship?

I am a 3rd year student of Mechanical Engineering and interested to join Siemens India for an Internship program. I want to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in this company. And also tell me about the eligibility criteria for me to join Internship in Siemens India.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. Internship in Siemens being a 3rd year EEE student from IEM, Kolkata?
  3. Skills and knowledge required to become an Intern in Siemens India for MBA(Marketing) student?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What can I do for internship in 3rd semester of engineering? When interview should be taken? Actual duration of this internship?
  6. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  7. Information about summer internship for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  8. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  9. Does National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited offer Internship to Mechanical last year student? What is the duration of Internship?
  10. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  11. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  13. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  14. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  15. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  18. Procedure to apply for an internship for B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year student?
20th July 2016, 03:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Internship in Siemens India for Mechanical 3rd year student? Duration of this Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 3rd year student of Mechanical Engineering and interested to join Siemens India for an Internship program. I want to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in this company. And also tell me about the eligibility criteria for me to join Internship in Siemens India.
Those candidates who are doing B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA/ M.Tech from a recognized University are eligible for internship in Siemens.

You are a student of 3rd years in Mechanical Engineering, So you can apply for internship in Siemens.

The duration of this course in 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?