26th April 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Vocational Training in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year?

Hello Sir
I am pursuing B.Tech from NIT, Jamshedpur with ECE branch in 3rd year .
Can you please tell me that how can I get Vocational Training in NTPC and how to apply for it? I will waiting for your reply!
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  2. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  3. Full information about Winter Vocational training at NTPC?
  4. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  6. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  7. How to apply for Vocational training in TCS or any other reputed companies in West Bengal?
  8. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  9. Detailed procedure of vocational training for MBA(HR) in NTPC?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Kanpur for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? When the application form will be release?
  11. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure and guidelines to do Training in NTPC, Tanda for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. How to do vocational training from railway? I am a 3rd year in ECE department
  14. How to do my vocational training after pursuing B.Tech degree
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  17. How to apply for Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of Engineering?
  18. Applying for Vocational Training in IOCL or NTPC after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
29th April 2015, 10:35 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for Vocational Training in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir
I am pursuing B.Tech from NIT, Jamshedpur with ECE branch in 3rd year .
Can you please tell me that how can I get Vocational Training in NTPC and how to apply for it? I will waiting for your reply!
Thank you
Vocational training in NPTC is difficult. For doing the internship in NPTC you have the 2 chances. First one is you should write a letter to the HR manager of the NPTC with your CV and Project work with your college HOD seal. If they are happy about your CV then they will call you for the internship. The second way is that any of your relatives or friends must be employed so that he will give references for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?