16th May 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Which are the institutes provide summer internship training for B.Tech 1st year computer science students?

Can I get summer internship training, I am a 1st year B Tech Computer Science student, which are the institute that provide such internship? Can someone please provide the institutes details and also the information which I need to follow to get the internship?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  2. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  3. Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?
  4. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  5. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  6. Summer Internship program for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 1st & 2nd year students?
  7. Can I opt for summer internship after completion of B.Tech 1st year?
  8. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  9. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. How to do summer internship program in India? I am doing 1st year MSc Environmental Science
  12. Companies which provide Summer Training along with Mini Projects for 3rd year CSE students in Hyderabad?
  13. How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?
  14. Summer training for second year students?
  15. Names of institutes which conduct summer projects for NIT students for 2 months?
  16. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  17. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  18. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
17th May 2015, 10:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the institutes provide summer internship training for B.Tech 1st year computer science students?

You can apply for training in following Institutes

1. Pragim Technologies, 2nd Floor,Above Pick 'N' Move ,Adjacent to HP Petrol Pump,Marathalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 099456 99393

2. Ascent Software Training Inst. Pvt. Ltd. (ASTI), Srinivasa Tower, BTM 1st Stage, 100 ft Ring Road,Opp. to Reliance fresh, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4219 1321

3. Bangalore Institute of Technology, KR Road, V V Puram, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2661 5865

4. Rich Internet Application RIA,Web Development Live Project, 58, 17th A Cross Rd, Malleshwara, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 084949 03767

5. International Institute of Information Technology, 26/C, Electronics City, Hosur Road,, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4140 7777
18th May 2015, 04:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the institutes provide summer internship training for B.Tech 1st year computer science students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get summer internship training, I am a 1st year B Tech Computer Science student, which are the institute that provide such internship? Can someone please provide the institutes details and also the information which I need to follow to get the internship?

Thanks!
List of the companies for summer internship for B.Tech in Computer Science:-

1. The Indian Electric Company, Survey No 7/1, Behind Madhav Bhavan,Near Konark Puram, Opp Bus Stop Kondhwa Khurd, Kondhwa Road, Kondwa, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 020 2683 3653

2. Newtech Electric Company India Pvt Ltd, P1/5, Sai Palace, Near Chandani Chowk, Paud Road, Kothrud, Kothrud, Pune, Phone: 020 2528 5212

3. Royal Electric Company, Shop No. 207, 2nd Floor, Near Vithoba Mandir, Shop No. 411 002, Tapkir Galli, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 093255 07725

4. Ahura Mazda Electric Company, No. 259/60, M G Road, Budhwar Peth, Sachapir Street, Sadar Bazaar, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2634 2359

5. Jaihindelectricals, S No 33/1a, Jambhulwadi Road, Ambegaon Khurd, Near Katraj, Jambhulwadi Road, Pune, Phone: 020 2431 8066
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?