12th September 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Which institutes provide summer training in India for Diploma students of Pharmacy?

Hello,

I am doing Diploma in Pharmacy. Can i apply for summer internship and which institutes provide summer training in india for Diploma students?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  2. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  3. Names of institutes which conduct summer projects for NIT students for 2 months?
  4. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  5. List of the top training institutes in north India, offering summer training in embedded system for ECE students?
  6. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  7. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  8. How and where to do summer training while doing diploma course?
  9. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  10. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  11. Names of the institutes in Bangalore which provide summer training?
  12. Companies/Institutes for Summer Training after second year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? How to apply?
  13. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
  14. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  15. Companies which provide Summer Training along with Mini Projects for 3rd year CSE students in Hyderabad?
  16. Institutes offering summer training in life sciences in and around orissa?
  17. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  18. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
12th September 2015, 07:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institutes provide summer training in India for Diploma students of Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

List of the companies for summer training for Pharmacy:-

I am doing Diploma in Pharmacy. Can i apply for summer internship and which institutes provide summer training in india for Diploma students?
1. Sms Pharmaceuticals Limited, 4th Floor, Nilagiri Block, Aditya Enclave, Ameerpet, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6628 8888

2. Natco Pharma Limited, NATCO HOUSE Road No.2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2354 7532

3. Spansules Pharmatech Private Limited, G 3, Sri Venkateswara Towers, Bhagyanagar Colony, Hyderabad, Phone: 040 2306 1309

4. Gland Pharma Ltd, Gandi Maisamma, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6662 1010
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?