26th January 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Internship for M.Com 1st year student in any Government Bank?

hello
i am student of m.com 1st year
from national pg college lucknow.
how can i apply for intership in any government banks????
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
  2. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  3. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  4. Details of internship for 1st year CSE student?
  5. Where should I opt for summer internship while in 1st year IT?
  6. Procedure of getting an internship for a 1st year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Summer Internship for talented 1st year Mechanical engineering student?
  10. Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?
  11. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  12. Companies offering summer internship to 1st year civil engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  14. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  15. How to get bank or government job? I have passed B.Com 1st year
  16. Government organizations in Kerala and Karnataka which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student?
  17. Summer Internship in Wipro for XLRI 1st year student?
  18. Information about internship in government institutes?
8th January 2018, 12:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship for M.Com 1st year student in any Government Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i am student of m.com 1st year
from national pg college lucknow.
how can i apply for intership in any government banks????
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards-

Candidates have to contact their placement and training officer for doing internships in government (nationalized) banks. Candidates can contact the Chief Manager (Learning & Development) in any nationalized bank for internships. MCom candidates can apply for internships in various private banks also. They have to apply for internships with the necessary documents like covering letter, NOC and resume. Candidates can also find the internship details in the web portals and they can also get help from their seniors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?