20th June 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Internship programme for Sandwich Training in Maharashtra and Gujarat for Production Engineering student?

Hello
M pursuing production engineering which has a sandwich program i.e. Industry training program inbuilt in the course. I would like to know the best companies in Maharastra or Gujarat and also your guidance needed for summer internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting 2-3 months Internship programme at Doordarshan for diploma in Master Programme in TV Production, Direction and Broadcasting Journalism student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  3. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  4. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering student?
  5. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  6. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  7. Internship or training programme in Delhi for B.Tech ECE 2nd year pursuing student? -- [New]
  8. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  9. How to do summer training near vadodara, Gujarat? I am a EC engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  11. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  12. List of reputed companies for industrial training in Gujarat? I am a 5th semester production engineering student
  13. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  14. List of the companies which offer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech student
  15. Placement areas after M.Sc. in Clinical Research? Duration of the course? Best colleges offering this course in Ahmedabad?
  16. One month Internship programme for B.Tech Power Engineering 3rd year student?
  17. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  18. Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?
28th March 2023, 08:14 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Internship programme for Sandwich Training in Maharashtra and Gujarat for Production Engineering student?

When it comes to finding internship opportunities in Maharashtra and Gujarat, there are several steps you can take. Firstly, it's a good idea to reach out to your university's career services center or academic advisors, as they may have information about companies that offer internships in your field of study.

You can also conduct research online to identify potential companies in your area of interest. Look for companies that align with your career goals and have a strong reputation in the industry. You can visit their company websites to learn more about their internship programs, application requirements and deadlines.

Another approach is to attend career fairs or networking events where you can connect with recruiters and hiring managers from different companies. Such events give you an opportunity to introduce yourself, ask questions, and learn more about what companies are looking for in interns.

Regarding your guidance for summer internship, I would advise you to start your search for internships early, ideally at least six months before the summer break begins. This will give you enough time to research companies and prepare your application materials.

When applying for internships, be sure to tailor your resume and cover letter to fit each specific opportunity. Highlight your strengths, skills, and experiences that align with the job requirements. Additionally, be prepared to demonstrate your knowledge of the company and its products or services during interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?