2nd November 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Job assured Internship program for BCA(H) graduate?

Hi,
I am a BCA(H) graduate. I like to join any internship program which can build my career. I want to know about such internship through which I can get job easily. Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I tie up with Research Institutes to my college through an Internship program?
  2. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer?
  3. Is it a right decision to do masters in food technology from Canada? What should I choose to get assured job after completion of Masters program in Canada?
  4. Does Aon Hewitt offer Internship to CSE graduate? -- [New]
  5. What should I do to get internship in companies?
  6. Companies offering Internship for ECE graduate who is working in a company?
  7. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  8. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  9. How to do internship program from HAL? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) graduate in India?
  11. Details of internship program in Hyderabad and Secunderabad?
  12. Application procedure and its significance for summer internship in Civil Engineering?
  13. How to get an internship program for electronics and communication engineering? Companies offering internship program for ECE course?
  14. How should I complete my internship in BHMS without leaving my job as a primary teacher in government school of West Bengal? Will I be termed as a graduate without completing internship?
  15. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  16. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  17. Which computer center is genuine between CSC and NIIT?
  18. When BEL will offer Internship program to B.E. student?
27th January 2018, 05:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job assured Internship program for BCA(H) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am a BCA(H) graduate. I like to join any internship program which can build my career. I want to know about such internship through which I can get job easily. Please help me to find out.

There are some private institutions offering job assured internship programs to BCA (H) graduates. Some of the names of the institutions offering an internship program for the BCA (H) graduates are given below;

Aptron Training Institute - Official Website

Infowiz - Official Website

Kaashiv Info Tech - Official Website

Sonarisa - Official Website

Livesacts - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?