26th April 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?

Hello Team
I am doing B.E. Civil Engineering 3rd year.
I am very eager to go for Internship program.
So I want to know the company names
who is offering the Internship in Chennai.
Please help me

Related Questions:
  1. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. List of IT companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  4. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  5. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  6. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  7. Core companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  8. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  10. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join? -- [New]
  11. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  12. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  17. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. List of IT companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Jaipur?
28th April 2015, 10:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Team
I am doing B.E. Civil Engineering 3rd year.
I am very eager to go for Internship program.
So I want to know the company names
who is offering the Internship in Chennai.
Please help me
List of companies in Chennai for internship for B.Tech in Civil Engineering candidate:-

1. Inplant Training, 120 Wallajah Road, PIN : 620002, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098430 75409

2. Surprise Solutions, #97/98,Next To Kasi Theatre, Nehru Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2471 4776

3. Pendula IT, Satyamurthy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 099400 27692

4. Agriya, New no 61, Plot no 39, Second Street, Kamdar Nagar, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4010 1777

5. Link Ware Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Komal Building, 12, Jagadeeswarar Street, III Floor, Penthouse #10, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2434 8201

6. i-Net Solution, No.1, 2nd Vaniyar Street, Lucky Golden Complex 1 st floor, Land Mark: Karayanchavadi Bus stop , Karayanchavadi, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 097900 33533
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?