27th April 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in DRDO, Bangalore while doing M.Sc Computer Science?

I am doing my final year pg (msc., computer science) in mysore university..pls do provide me proper information about internship in drdo bangalore and also the procedure to apply for it? I need to get this internship for sure to make sure that I will get a job in future. So, please help!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to do internship in DRDO?
  2. Summer training internship 2015 in Cyber Security at DRDO
  3. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in ICICI bank?
  4. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  5. Procedure to apply for internship for M.Tech computer science students?
  6. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  8. What is the procedure to do internship in DRDO?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for doing winter internship at HAL, Bangalore?
  10. Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?
  12. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  14. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  16. Where can I do summer internship in colleges outside Bangalore for computer science course?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  18. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
28th April 2015, 12:48 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in DRDO, Bangalore while doing M.Sc Computer Science?

DRDO provide training to the limited number of students in aeronautics, electrical advance, vehicle and Simulation and life science like streams. For getting training in DRDO you simply have to mail a application to the head of training officer of DRDO. It is good if you sent a mail on behalf of your current TPO. Once your application is approved by one of the HR member then you are issued a ID card. Without this ID card you are not allowed to enter in the training location.
28th April 2015, 10:09 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in DRDO, Bangalore while doing M.Sc Computer Science?

* Defence research and development organization(DRDO) works under the department of research and development of ministry of Defence.

* DRDO is one of the best government research center.

* Firstly the candidate have to follow the website of DRDO whether they are providing internships to the freshers or not.

* The candidate seeking internship in DRDO must have to apply by dully filled application form issued by DRDO.

* The application have to submit along with resume of your educational qualification and NO Objection Certificate signed by HOD of the college to the in charge of HR Department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?