28th June 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Dr. Reddy's Laboratories for BTech(Biotechnology) graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BTech in Biotechnology course. I want to apply for an Internship in Dr. Reddy's Laboratories. I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship in this Lab. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Dr. Reddy's Laboratories for BTech(Biotechnology) graduate?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd. for BMLT 5th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship in Suzlon Company for EEE graduate?
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd. for MPharm(Herbal Drug Technology) candidate?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in PGCIL for ECE graduate of last year?
  6. How to do internship in B.Pharmacy from Ranbaxy Laboratories? How will it be beneficial?
  7. Details to do internship in B.Pharmacy from Alkem Laboratories Limited?
  8. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd. for BPharm 4th semester student?
  9. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  11. Laboratories offering Internship to Chemical students in India?
  12. Does TCS offer an Internship to BTech CSE student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for an Internship?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Internship in any private company for EEE graduate?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Internship in BMW, Chennai for Mechanical graduate?
  15. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  16. BE Computer Science graduate can apply for internship at Intel? What is the procedure for it?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd.? -- [New]
  18. How to apply for vacation based internship? What is the procedure followed for the same?
15th December 2020, 06:15 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in Dr. Reddy's Laboratories for BTech(Biotechnology) graduate?

Procedure to apply for an Internship in Dr. Reddy's Laboratories for BTech graduate is given below.

1. Update your latest CV on internshala portal.

2. Search this internship on internshala portal.

3. Once you find internship check eligibility criteria.

4. If you are eligible than you can apply for this internship before due date in a single click.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?