30th March 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student.
I want to apply for Internship in Infosys.
Can someone please tell me the procedure?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in Infosys, IBM and TCS for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  10. Procedure of doing internship in Infosys? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Oracle and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and TCS?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  16. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  17. Capgemini or Infosys, where should I apply for an Internship?
  18. How can I apply for Internship in Infosys/TCS being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
11th April 2015, 12:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Infosys provides internship opportunities to students in the following ways:

1. Protégé -
This is an internship program for engineering students who belong to Tier 1 schools -IITs, IT-BHU, IIIT Delhi, BITS Pilani and ISI Kolkata. You need to send an email to apply for this internship opportunity. You can email at- [email protected] for more details.

2. InStep
This is a global internship program designed for a selected list of Universities.

3. They also have a program called Campus Connect which reaches out to Indian universities to recruit interns. To know more about Campus Connect click here.
24th March 2019, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

I want to know that is their any test will be conducted before internship to get in infosys ?
26th September 2019, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

I am currently pursing in Btech 3rd year can i apply for internship in Infosys ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?