23rd December 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in PSU for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hello
I am in my 3rd year of B.Tech
and my stream is chemical.....
I want to get internship in any psu
can you tell me what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  2. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  3. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  9. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
  11. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  16. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  17. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
25th December 2014, 08:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in PSU for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Procedure to apply for internship in PSUs for B.Tech (Chemical engineering) third year students :-

- Most of the PSUs who offer internship to Chemical engineering students do not have online provision of applying at this moment.
- Hence you need to contact the PSU from which you want to pursue internship.
- You need to contact the HR department or the administrative officer to get information about the internship opportunity.
- Enquire all the details of internship and apply as per the instructions of the HR manager or the administrative officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?