20th March 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements for internship at IISC?

Sir,
I'm a BE Biotechonology graduate. I'm interested in internship offdred by the university. Please let me the procedures and requriments to get one.

Thank you.

With regards.

16th September 2016, 04:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements for internship at IISC?

In order to apply for internship at IISC, you should write an application at first. Prepare a recommendation letter provided by the training and placement cell of your college mentioning that you are interested to do internship at IISC and the department in which you want to do your training.

Secondly make a detailed resume and attach some relevant documents needed by the company with a NOC (No Objection Certificate) and send it with the application to the HR department of IISC.

It will be helpful for you if you have any reference at IISC or someone in your relatives or friends who is working there.

If your resume gets shortlisted by IISC, then they will send you an acknowledgement and you will be called for interview. Hence, after clearing the interview you can continue your internship.

Requirements to apply for internship at IISC:

> You must be pursuing B.E/B.Tech degree in the following streams:

* Computer Science.

* Electronics and Communication.

* Mechanical Engineering.

* Information Technology.

* Civil Engineering.

* Chemical Engineering.

* Electronics and Instrumentation.

> You should score minimum 75% marks in B.E/B.Tech up to all the semesters/years completed till now.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?