10th March 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of SAP programme in India?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I Have Completed B.Com course. And now i wish to pursue the SPA programme/course to better my career opportunities. Kindly tell me about the value of this programme in India?

Thanks & regards,

DEVI

7th August 2017, 12:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the value of SAP programme in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

I Have Completed B.Com course. And now i wish to pursue the SPA programme/course to better my career opportunities. Kindly tell me about the value of this programme in India?

Thanks & regards,

DEVI

Value of the SAP certification is good in India. Candidates with experience and SAP certification can get jobs in many organizations in India. Candidates with good knowledge in the subject and able to speak well can find jobs after completion of SAP certification. SAP certification does not guarantee a good job and it is based on individuals skill and talent. Some companies prefer persons with SAP certification. SAP is the globally recognized certification. Through SAP millions of people got employment around the world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?