11th September 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

In what way should I start internship?

sir
i am studying b-tech 3 year in ece branch in this next month i started internship.
in what way i have to start

Related Questions:
  1. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  2. Criteria to do internship in a company while doing Mechanical Engineering? Date of start of internship? List of good companies in Bangalore and Rajasthan?
  3. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  4. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  5. How to do training or project work while studying 3rd year B.Tech in Odisha?
  6. What is the criteria of summer training? I am from 3rd year CSE branch
  7. How to do internship in Bangalore? I am pursuing MBA in IIPM Bangalore
  8. List of internship programs available for a 2nd year mechanical student from BMSCE?
  9. Career options after MBBS? Steps to be taken for preparation? What are the various steps after MBBS in India and outside India?
  10. Summer internship for civil engineering students
  11. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  12. List of Electronics Core Companies? How can I prepare for the interview?
  13. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  14. How to do internship in Mumbai after clearing FMGE? What is the procedure?
  15. List of companies providing jobs to Civil Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  17. Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities?
  18. How to join CMC Vellore for internship?
16th September 2014, 12:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In what way should I start internship?

Getting an internship in 3rd year is little bit easier than 2nd year. First of all you have to decide where you want to do your internship. If you are interested in doing training from Government institutes like BSNL, Doordarshan and CTTC, then you have to apply directly in their office, fill the form, pay the fees and join the ongoing batch.
If you are interested in doing internship from private sector then you need to apply online through their website and post your resume. Once your resume is selected you need to clear the Interview session. For internships in your field click on the link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?