8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee structure of PhD(Physical Education) in Desh Bhagat University? Syllabus and date of PhD entrance exam?

I am Priya Kumari and I have passed M.P.Ed. Now, I want to know about fee structure and admission procedure for PhD(Physical Education) course in Desh Bhagat University. Kindly tell me the date and PhD entrance exam syllabus also.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  2. Date and fee structure of PhD(Physical Education) entrance exam of Jiwaji University?
  3. Best university to study Distance PhD in Hindi? Admission procedure, syllabus and fee expenses?
  4. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  5. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  6. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  7. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  9. Prospectus for BBA programme in Guru Gobind Singh IP university? What is the fee structure? Procedure to enroll and syllabus?
  10. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  11. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD?
  12. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  13. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  14. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  16. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  17. Last date to apply for M.Com through distance education in DU? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  18. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
31st May 2020, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure of PhD(Physical Education) in Desh Bhagat University? Syllabus and date of PhD entrance exam?

Part-time ph.d in physical eduction duration and fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?