5th October 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D. in Human Genetics? Is Post Graduation in Analytical Chemistry sufficient for this?

My name is surya teja. I have completed my post graduation in Analytical chemistry. Am I eligible to do Phd in human genetics? Can you please clarify about the eligibility criteria for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Chemistry after completion of post graduation course in analytical chemistry?
  2. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D Chemistry if I completed masters in analytical chemistry?
  4. Details about universities offering Ph.D in Human genetics?
  5. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do Ph.D after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  7. How can I study PhD in Chemistry being an Analytical Chemistry postgraduate?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  9. What should I do now to do Ph.D in USA after completion of post graduation course in Chemistry majors with 52% marks?
  10. List of the Ph.D colleges and universities for Analytical Chemistry
  11. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  12. Eligibility criteria and Selection Procedure for admission into Human Genetics course?
  13. Am i eligible for drug inspector job after passing MSc in Analytical Chemistry
  14. Universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at Abroad? Exams to qualify for admission?
  15. What type of job I would get in Agricultural field after completion of graduation in Chemistry?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Chemistry?
  17. Job opportunities after Post Graduation in Analytical Chemistry? What kind of competitive exams can I appear with this qualification?
  18. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Analytical Chemistry in NCR for a candidate who has completed M.Sc(Chemistry) 10 years ago?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?