2nd August 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing distance education in M.Phil or Ph.D course?

Sir/Mam,

i have done msc.in environment science from sikkim manipal university now i want to do mphill /phd now what can i do what is date to apply? Can someone please let me know if am eligible to do the course or not? It would be really helpful for me the same!

anand
noida

Related Questions:
  1. Names of colleges that offers distance education M.Phil and PhD in English?
  2. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  3. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course if I have completed M.Phil via distance education course from Gandhgram university? -- [New]
  5. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  6. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  7. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  9. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  11. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  12. How to do M.Phil in distance education after passing M.A, B.Ed in Public Administration? Procedure for the same?
  13. Am I eligible to do Part Time PhD from Bharathiar University if completed M.Phil from Distance Education?
  14. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  15. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  16. How to do distance education through Chennai Education Centre?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  18. Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Botany is possible through distance education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?