29th December 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Actuarial science after completion of B.Com as under graduation course?

Can i do Masters in Actuarial Science if i have taken B.Com as my undergraduate course?
And what all options do i have as in, which all institutes will have the eligibility to pursue Masters in Actuarial Science if i have done only B.Com ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Post graduation in Actuarial Science after completing BBA?
  2. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Post graduation in actuarial science after graduation in B.A Economics? Details about entrance exams for actuarial science?
  4. Eligibility, fee and duration of Post Graduation in Actuarial Science?
  5. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Eligibility for Actuarial Science course through correspondence at the age of 40 and after Post graduation in Mathematics?
  7. Am I Eligible for post graduation in Actuarial Science?
  8. Is post graduation of any use to excel in Actuarial career?
  9. Eligibility for actuarial science course after BBA?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  11. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  12. Am I eligible to study Actuarial Science after finishing 12th? I am from commerce side
  13. Which are the colleges in India for M.Sc in Actuarial Science?
  14. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Can I get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh College after doing 12th from Chandigarh with 57.6 marks
  16. Possibility to study B.Sc in Actuarial Science if completed M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) and PGDM in HR?
  17. How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?
  18. What is the procedure for pursing post graduation in Actuarial science after B.Com?
30th December 2015, 06:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Actuarial science after completion of B.Com as under graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do Masters in Actuarial Science if i have taken B.Com as my undergraduate course?
And what all options do i have as in, which all institutes will have the eligibility to pursue Masters in Actuarial Science if i have done only B.Com ?
You have completed B.Com degree so you are not eligible for Masters in Actuarial Science.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Actuarial Science from a recognized university are eligible for masters in Actuarial Science.

Your age should be above 17 years.
30th December 2015, 07:08 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Actuarial science after completion of B.Com as under graduation course?

Yes, you can do your masters in Actuarial Science . But, i will ask why you are going to do this course although you are enrolle din B.Com and Actuarial Science is not related to your domain from all the aspects. If yo uare doing it for your interest then it is ok. But, don't be assuered for job opportunity by changing your educational track.
21st November 2016, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I am a BCOM student and I am really interested in doing masters in actuarial science. So I just wanted to know that is that possible or not ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?