31st January 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Which course I can take up next for higher studies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

I have completed diploma in mechanical. some body help me for my higher studies which is useful for me? I need to take up the best course which can give me a good job. Can I take up the computer course next or not? Can you please help me?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Valuable higher studies after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. Which path I choose next? Central government job or higher studies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 86% marks?
  4. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  5. How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?
  6. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  7. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. How can I do higher studies after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which course should I take up? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to do further studies in US after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required for this?
  11. Which course should I do after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  13. What should I do next for my higher studies after completion of diploma in Packaging technology?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  15. After Mechanical engineering what will be best for me in the field of higher studies?
  16. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  17. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
5th February 2016, 08:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can take up next for higher studies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

You can opt for B.Tech through lateral entry exams like JELET or LEET or any state level lateral entrance exam for admission in second year of B.Tech course. This the best option according to your qualification for higher education.

There is AMIE option also if you want to do job as well as higher studies. You can get job on the basis of diploma if you want to go for this option.
2nd January 2017, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course I can take up next for higher studies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

After finishing the diploma in mechanical engineering next how course join the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?