24th September 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Which degree is required to become a Nuclear Scientist?

Sr i want to be a Nuclear Scientist. Please provide all possible degree that i should take in my honours course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which masters degree should I choose if I want to be a scientist in Biochemistry or Nuclear Chemistry
  2. How to join DRDO after passing B.Tech Civil branch in 2nd year
  3. What are the qualifications required to become a scientist in ISRO? I am going to completing my 10th
  4. Required Qualification to become a Forensic Scientist? Will there be bright future for Forensic Scientist in India? What kind of Entrance Exams should I appear for this?
  5. Minimum qualification required to become a scientist?
  6. How can I study Nuclear Physics being a B.Sc(Physics) last year student? Possibility to become a Junior Scientist in BARC?
  7. How to become a scientist after passing out from class 12th? What are the marks required to become a scientist
  8. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in nuclear physics? What's the future prospective of this course?
  9. List of institutes in India offering B.Tech in nuclear physics? What is its scope in India and abroad?
  10. Is it possible to become a scientist in ISRO after completing post graduation course?
  11. What is the best course in diploma to become ISRO Scientist?
  12. What should I study after 10th to become a NASA astronaut? Which stream should I choose in 11th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What subjects should I have to study to join NASA after completion of 10th?
  14. How much money is required to become a scientist in Satellite Design?
  15. Uprising field in India next after nanotechnology?
  16. How to become a Scientist?
  17. Procedure to become a scientist in ISRO? What is the required qualification for this?
  18. How much is the salary of a forensic scientist? What are the Qualifications Required?
25th September 2015, 02:04 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which degree is required to become a Nuclear Scientist?

The Degree that you should apply for to study the become a Nuclear Scientist is that of B.Sc in Physics Hons.
This is the best subject for you to choose.
No other subject will help you more than physics when it come to becoming a Nuclear Scientist.
So you need to opt for the course of B.Sc in Physics Hons.
29th June 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which degree is required to become a Nuclear Scientist?

What if I decide to do electrical engineering then after having a degree I want to be a nuclear scientist will it help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?